The new-generation Formula Ford cars will use a production-based 1.6-litre Ford EcoBoost direct injection, turbocharged engine, limited to producing around 165PS and 220Nm, and mated to a 6-speed sequential transmission with mechanical shift mechanism.
Manager and driving coach Matt Kelly completed the deal last week which gives 16-year-old Drinkall an opportunity to get out on track with Formula Ford stalwarts Alan McGarrity Motorsport.
Sports 2000 Pinto Race Formula Ford Festival October 2009 Andrew Greenwood ShrikeP15
The best bits of footage caught through out the 2009 Formula Ford Festival Weekend at Brands Hatch
Page 1 of 2
- Formula Ford 2012: The new-generation Formula Ford cars
- British Formula Ford Championship New Season 2012 - The Autosport Show
- Very hard Formula Ford crash
- Formula Ford Ecoboost
- Formula Ford Festival 2009
- Best of Formula Ford Festival 2009
- Formula Ford Festival: Big accident at Brands Hatch
- Formula Ford Festival 1989